Akai plasma problem

I working on Akai plasma tv model PDP4298ED1.Tv working good in about 1 hour then picture start shaken and looks like scramble picture then picture completely disappear and tv shuts off.Is anybody have a similar problem with this model?What might be failed?Thanks

Reply to
max

Heat?

Put a ventilator pointing at the (open?) backside and see if the problem re-appears.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

change all the caps in the power supply secondary. your problem is that Akai ceased to exist years ao, that is now just a name badge stuck on the set. it could be made by anyone....

-B

I checked all caps by ESR they all looks good.No leakage and value matched with cap's sign.Do you think I still need replace all of them?

Reply to
max

FOUND THE PROBLEM.The problem was not in PS board but in Logic Board.Just removed each IC from the crib (there is 2 ICs in crib)clean the contacts by contact cleaner put it back and BINGO.Tv starts working like new.Thanks anywas for your suggestions.

Reply to
max