NEC plasma pixelates after a few minutes

NEC plasma TV model PX-42VM3A is fine when first turned on. After 3 minutes or so image pixelates and eventually is unviewable.

I've Googled and see that other models of NEC have a similar problem.

Is this a common issue? With a known solution?

Thanks,

--
John English
Reply to

Since the image is perfect for the first 3 minutes (and this is repeatable), I rule out interference.

--
John English
Reply to