Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

I am looking for a free Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual.

My device was pissed by a cat just over the main motherboard, and almost all FPC cables and connectors got badly corroded. The rest of the board is fine. I have changed cables and connectors, but I want to check some things with the service manual before powering up.

Thank you.

--
Greetings
Reply to

There are manuals for the 34 and 36 on hif-manuals.com, they skip the 35. Perhaps one of them is close enough. Nothing on hifiengine and electrotanya didn't turn up in the results so that is about all I got.

You have to register to get it from hifi-manuals but it is easy and they do nothing, like install anything or spam you, I have had no problem like that at all. You might get just one email with an activation code or page or something and that's it.

Reply to
jurb6006

Thank you for the information. Downloading is currently disabled, I'll check from time to time. Externally they are very similar.

--
Saludos
Reply to

This site claims to offer the xr-m35 (no ez) for $4.99

Mike S

I didn't get the manual, but the device is now fixed. The only remaining part is changing all rubber belts from cassette and CD spindle (the tray works OK).

Tip: a corroded FPC cable can be repaired just by cutting the damaged end, scratching the plastic isolation with a jacknife (not a cutter) leaving the last three millimeters untouched (so the copper tips don't lift when scratching) and then cutting the isolated end.

Thank you all.

--
Saludos
Reply to