Acer Laptop Screens

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the 15.4" screen from a Acer Travelmate 4200 is compatible with a Aspire 2010? I know that the video cable on the Travelmate is different, but if I swap on the cable from my dead Aspire screen will it work? The part numbers on the screens to not match, but they are both 15.4" XGA screens.

Thanks! James

Reply to
Grauwulf