ACER AL1715

Hello to all. I have this monitor (ACER AL1715) that makes one strange thing: from time to time, when I turn it on, the ACER logo appears normally (and this always happens in completely normal way), then the windows screen appears and it is a double image, shifted verically and then this image vanishes gradually (in about 10 second approximately) in one screen entirely white with some grayish halos in the upper right corner of the screen with hardly visible vertical bands of pale colors. If I turn it off and on two-three times it returns to work normally. Can it be a power supply problem, failing when it is called to work hardly when the monitor is turned on? I checked the ps circuit and I do not see bulging capacitors or any other problems. Any help? Thank you Slang

Reply to
Slang