acer laptop lcd problems EXTENSA 367T

I have problems with the screen of my acer EXTENSA 367T.

The screen looks completely black , but when you look closer you can see the lamp is on but there is no proper display possible .

I verified the functionality with a external crt and that works withou a problem.

Any hint or maybe helpfull tip welcome !!

thanks

techy

Reply to
nitro2

Are you saying you can see a faint, very dim image on the lcd? If so, your inverter may have failed. The inverter is a small circuit board attached to the lcd, usually on the bottom, side or back.

Reply to
Fabian Fuller