8V 40mA bi-pin lamp (Marantz)

"Leif Neland"

** Fuck off RETARDED TROLL !!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
Phil Allison

You're the joke, but like Phil, you don't see it. All you two want to do is stir up shit, then wallow in it.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And not you of course - who's the first to post on this for about a couple of weeks.

Reply to
Ian Field

I haven't been on usenet for several weeks. I think it was the 11th or 12th when I had to take a break to do other things.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You poor thing - you must've been bursting to do a bit of stirring!

Reply to
Ian Field

Actually I was tired of your whining, so I'll set out a troll trap for you.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you still whittering on about whatever it is everyone else has forgotten about!

Reply to
Ian Field