Subject Author Posted Replies

Philips CD-670 (CDM2/10 transport) sometime fails the startup sequence, ...sometime not.
It has a CDM2 transport driven by TDA 5708 and TDA 5709. I think it is the famous Philips original control board... At the end of the drawer closing procedure it sometime reads the TOC correctly....
2
2

OT: Dimmable CFL
Someone asked me and I don't know. Do they dim quantised or continuous, eg 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 with an existing lamp dimmer control, do they flicker on lower setting? what colour do they emit at (if...
28
28

RC chargers
There are many RC chargers ,it can charge lipoly ,nih battery and so on,special for RC hobby,RC model,if you interesting at that .visiting website:

Service manual or schematic Optilux 500 curing lights
Please inform me where i can found or buy the service manual or schematic of Optilux 500 (Demetron Kerr) curing lights. Thanks very much. Jaime R. Cabrera

Pressure washer capacitor replacement
A few years ago, the motor capacitor from my pressure washer exploded, it was a large 50uF non-polarized, plastic-cased run capacitor for a 230V, 2750W motor. Interestingly, it didn't stop the motor...
16
16

Sony KVM1621 16" crt TV
Hi, i'm italian so be patient with my language... one day i've opened a tv which i suspected in cold solderings, but i've done a stupid error when discharging the big cap, i put the discharger in the...
1
1

About that noise......
A 1997 GE refrigerator, 20.6 cf, model # TBX21C1, frost free, ice maker, and it works perfectly, and very quietly.....until the compressor shuts off, then it sounds like you put a handful of marbles...
27
27

Sharp VCR help request
Hello all I have spent the past hour on search engines and unable to find the PDF Users Manual for a Sharp vcr model VC-A573U. Can you help please? Thank you
6
6

no-cap fridges
I'm helping a friend fix a fridge remotely. The compressor tried but won't start. I suggested he check continuity on the run and start windings, the starting relay, and the starting cap. Ooops, it has...
9
9

Harvesting SMD IC's with rework station.
Hey all, poor EE student here. I recently bought a cheap hot air rework station, and have been harvesting all the useable SMD IC's from old boards which I have been hoarding since the mid-80's....
22
22

Kenmore Microwave Oven goes belly up - twice in 2 years.
Well "Smitty", I don't think your perspective of high voltage/high current appliances is a very practical one. Beyond that, suggesting that the innards of a microwave are anything less than lethal is...
18
18

Repaired - MAG LCD TV Dead - Model 3200 MA-32EF1AC Options
Got this from dicepackage" Sorry for the triple post but I waited to long for a response so I ended up just buying the GT321XA-BH board from I was able to get my tv working by switching out the board...

AKAI VS-37EDG schematic
Can someone help me with Akai VS-37EDG schemaic. It seems, that faulty power supply cased that the equipment totally unoperable. I would like to repair, but it is to difficult without schematic....
1
1

Antec Neo 480 Problem
Hello, I have an Antec Neo 480 ATX PSU. When I shorted out pin 14 on the main connector, it would turn on fine, but when connected to a known good motherboard, it would not power up. It would give...
2
2

DVD Timer Recording Problem
SETUP: Roof antenna feeds into digital converter which feeds into a Philips 3545V DVD/VCR combo. Discs are Verbatim DVD+RW 4X. Playback is fine but after setting up timer recording, the "dvd"...
1
1