Subject Author Posted Replies

Crate BV150H valve amps
Likely a commonly occuring problem on the discrete wire IDC connectors, this one 2003. The core and insulation of the screened wire is too thick for the IDC metal. Presumably the IDC metal relaxes and...
1
1

How to Select a Dog Breeder?
How to Select a Dog Breeder? Buying a new dog can be very exciting. If you want a particular game, go to a breeder for a purebred dog to find. They want to ensure that the dog you want for the price...

Cushman CE-24A
Hi, [Passing this along for a friend with limited 'net access] Looking for any information (user manual, service manual) re: a Cushman CE-24A M3/M5. Hopefully, pointers to online resources (I see two...
5
5

Multi-channel mixer design
After wrestling with (and bodging around) another batch of broken control pots, no more meatier than presets , 10x11mm footprint. I suppose the makers order the pots and then their footprint in the...
14
14

International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper
International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects...

want to create a solar powered rotating display for class
I am new to this, so if I say something that doesn't make sense, please bear with me. For my class I am teaching, I want to create a rotating HORIZONTAL CD that is slowly turned by a motor (from a...
8
8

Useful high temperature material
Don't know the name for it, used in "oven tray liner". Takes high temperature, does not stretch or tear and is only 0.05mm thick, highly flexible. Under a microscope it appears to be woven kevlar...
9
9

Help: Failing Power Supplies
I have a Westell 327W Modem from Verizon that I use for connecting to the internet. The power supply that came with the modem failed. And the same model power supply I replaced it with failed also....
4
4

Amp protection cct problem or problem owner?
Audiolab 8000A trips out on a bass note using the amp at about 60 percent volume. Trigger voltage tested at somewhere between 3.5V and 4.5V DC + or - wrt ground either channel, is that the expected...
9
9

Follow-up on connecting PC to TV with baluns
Thank you again Fin West and Peter D, I just got the balun transformer things from UPS today, and I hooked it up tonight, and with very little trouble, it's working. I did have to go into the ATI...
3
3

CRT monitor vertical deflection problem
I have a TLC 14001 NTSC monitor that has a vertical deflection problem. The horizontal deflection is working fine. The display starts 2/3 down the display and continues off the bottom of the display....
4
4

Would you buy this?
bob
5
5

more legislative fun..
bob
21
21

Sony HT-5500D receiver problems
This unit will come on and the protection display will come on. I have had the volume turned down and I have checked the speakers for any problems. I have even checked all the output transistors and...
1
1

Racal 1992 counter fails initialization
This counter comes up with all the LEDs lit up and no buttons are responsive. Another one of these appears to have an initial display showing firmware version. So, I think this broken one is not...
1
1