Cushman CE-24A

You can buy a copy of the CE-24A service manual at

David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net
Reply to
Dave M

Hi,

[Passing this along for a friend with limited 'net access]

Looking for any information (user manual, service manual) re: a Cushman CE-24A M3/M5. Hopefully, pointers to online resources (I see two ebay auctions for a service manual but located overseas -- he's in the US).

advTHANKSance!

--don

Reply to
D Yuniskis

Are you talking about a Cushman Motor scooter??

Reply to
hrhofmann

I would think he's talking about a Cushman Electronics CE-24A Frequency Selective levelmeter:

Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Waaaay back, I used to fix pagers (beepers). We had a Cushman CE-3 generator which was so old (even then), its timebase had a very pronounced frequency drift over the course of a couple hours. Then, about every 2 or 3 hours, you'd have to clock it with another signal generator to set a better offset frequency. You could never tell by looking at it what channel it was actually on.

We tried leaving it on constantly, which actually was standard procedure for timebases, but this thing would just go bonkers if you tried that!! We eventually pawned if off on our Atlanta shop, along with a quarter taped to the top so that we could honestly say they got something of value.

I would never have remembered Cushman if the OP hadn't brought it up. We used mostly Motorola and IFR (Regency) generators and service monitors back then.

Reply to
mpm

I have a CE-3 Service Monitor W/301 and 316 Modules and a CE-5 Service Monitor. The CE-3 is synthesized, while the CE-5 uses glass cased crystals.

I also have a 'PFM-2 Calibrator for Service Monitor' that I got with the CE-5. Both looked brand new when I bought them at a hamfest, years ago.

BTW, the CE-3 came from a pager company that owed me some money.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to