Magnavox RK5541 CH02 schematic

A recent lightening storm rendered this old set (1990) nonfunctional. When plugging it into the wall, the speakers just alternately make noise, nothing else happens.

I'm guessing it's some power supply problem, and a schematic would greatly help troubleshooting. Does anyone have a .pdf or know where to buy one?

Reply to
Cy Herring

Sounds familiar, what's the chassis number? I have several mag schematics kicking around.

Reply to
ray13

Chassis 27P102

Reply to
Bill S.

Yep, that is the correct chassis.

Reply to
Cy Herring

I just noticed that my e-mail address was wrong.

it's snipped-for-privacy@caviton.com

Cy

When

nothing