NC UL listed momentary push button switch

I need to find a source for about 200 switches that can be mounted into a round hole in 20 guage steel approximately 7/16 diameter. Preferably they will have spade lugs for push on crimp type terminals, but solder tabs or screws although a bit more inconvenient would work too. Something will be secured up against this switch, and in the event this equipment is removed the circuit will short and signal an alarm. The switch must stick out of the hole about 1/4 inch. The amount that the switch button will travel to break the circuit is not critical and can range from about 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch. The application is 24V low current and DC. These switches, at the customer's request must be UL listed. I would like to find a surplus source for these if possible as profit margin may be somewhat higher, however if that is not possible then an OEM would be OK too. Can anyone please try to point me in the right direction? Thanks very much. Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Ebay, this HongKong guy has switches of most styles at low bulk prices.

Archon