pitched at a G an octave and a fourth below middle C = ? Hz

I'm guessing 150 Hz, as 50Hz mains

N_Cook

Would seem to be 100Hz , or mathematically fourth of seven roots of two down from half of middle C frequency. Sounds even more confusing like that

N_Cook

On Nov 5, 1:39=A0am, "N_Cook" wrote: > I'm guessing 150 Hz, as 50Hz mains >

GG

Reply to
stratus46

*INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY *

Dave Plowman snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm beginning to think this tag selector has some form of intelligence...

--
*Proofread carefully to see if you any words out or mispeld something *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

LOL

Reply to
Meat Plow

Mine seems to do that. Although I don't see the relevance of the one below.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Managers are from Uranus.
Reply to
Peter Hucker

NC-

Semitones, which are notes including sharps and flats, are spaced in frequency by the twelfth root of two for the system I'm familiar with.

Middle C has a frequency of 261.6256 Hz, based on A=440 Hz.

C, one octave lower, is 130.8128 Hz. The next lower G would be 97.99886 Hz.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie