Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: W10 - Candy Crush Saga.
While trying to fix another problem - I found an entry for Candy Crush Saga in a default programs/file associations menu. There was no option to remove it in that menu and it doesn't show in the...
3
3

Peavey Bandit, Solo Series, 1981
Normal channel missing just mV of output, same with footswitch supposed operation, lead ch is fine. Seems to be a rare beast, any pointers to a schematic ? Uses 4x rc4558 opamps ,2x SJ3692 in PA,...
7
7

How can it keep charged in use, but be unable to recharge?
How can it keep charged in use, but be unable to recharge? I spent an hour on the Android phone with a friend, and because we kept getting dicsonnected on whatsapp and also on Skype, the phone's...
12
12

Tektronix 2215a Motherboard
Hello Group, I am looking for a replacement motherboard for my Tektronix 2215a oscilloscope. Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.
1
1

JVC RX-807V receiver. One channel distorted when SEA is enabled.
I'm servicing a JVC RX-807V receiver. After about 5 minutes of warm up, the left channel starts to get distorted. Injecting a sine wave into the tape input shows the top half of the wave is getting...
31
31

Toshiba Setting Forgotten
My Toshiba TV remembers things like favorites but will not remember my setting of Daylight Savings Time so the next time I hit the remote Power button I am reset back. Is there something else I need...
2
2

Cable Repair
USB Phone cord. Molded connectors. At phone end, cable cracked all around at end of strain relief. Interior wires are OK. Cannot get shrink tube over connectors of correct size to facilitate repair....
4
4

Does anyone have service manual for philips PM5165 sweep generator?
I have philips PM5165 sweep generator with frequency stability problem. After it is turned on, it need time to establish constant frequency.
1
1

What Shielded wire to use for RF Test Leads
Looking on the web, I have found numerous suggestions and no definite answer. To make a shielded test lead for use on a RF device, such as a Signal generator, Oscilloscope, or other, I have seen...
13
13

Audio Generator or Function Generator? Which to get?
I've been looking into buying an Audio Generator (Sine and Square Wave). I mainly want this to run thru an amplifier to listen to the frequency repsonse of the amp and speakers. Nothing very...
21
21

Whatever happened to those soft rubber test leads
Back in the 60's and 70s, test leads were coated with a nice soft rubber, which was thick, had excellent flex, and felt good in the hands. All test leads these days are a plastic material that is...
6
6

Geranium Diode
2
2

If you are a very patriotic American, what resistor will you use?
This is a TRICK Question, Enter the value of that resistor below!
16
16

1/3AA Lithium battery
Hi, I am having difficulty finding a 1/3AA Lithium battery. It is for this application, any substitute has to fit in pretty much the same space as 1/3AA, there is no spare room. I did find...
11
11

0 (ZERO) Ohm Resistors (WTF)........
There are some sellers on ebay who are selling assorted resistors in quantity. Some of them claim these assortments contain 0 ohm resistors.... WTF. Wouldn't that be a piece of wire? What would be the...
40
40