Toshiba Setting Forgotten

My Toshiba TV remembers things like favorites but will not remember my setting of Daylight Savings Time so the next time I hit the remote Power button I am reset back. Is there something else I need to do ?

Reply to
MyToshiba

Complain to your State Senator (US) or MP/MLA (Canada) about Daylight Savings! Really, who needs it? Waste of time and resources.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Wild guess here.

Some devices are set for an automatic time change. Not sure if yours is that way or not. You may be able to disable the automatic part.

The day the time changes had been moved by the government several times over the years and yours may not be the current one. In a month or two it may self correct to the fall change.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery