Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
June 22, 2006, 5:37 pm
rate this thread
Recently completed a windows based mono & Color LCD image utility and it's
now available (totally free). Also allows you to import 24bpp BMP files
(includes basic editing for mono LCD output) and exports to a header file
table. Very simple but works (one bug that I know of - occasionally doesn't
let you import a second image - will fix for next version).
I'm looking at the next version now and want to get it right the first time.
I've already had a few requests (line, circle & fill commands), but am
looking to add a bit more whizzy functionality. Any suggestions as to what
is missing/really needed would be ideal. In fact any comments (good & bad)
link to software & basic manual
Click on the Image Designer download links
- » Ampro 386 single board computers with i/o boards.
- — Previous thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » New(ish) assembler for PIC16 microcontrollers (asm1825)
- — Newest thread in » Microcontroller Discussions
- » (PDF) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology 2nd Ed by Kenneth Saladin
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)