Free Electricity From Utility Companies

We've been getting an average of $104.78 worth of free electricity delivered to our home... right over our existing electric company's power lines... every month for the past 13 years. We've shown thousands of people how to do this in that time, and we can show YOU how to begin doing the same thing within 30 days, with no investment, no matter where you live in the United States!

The rest of the info at -

Enjoy!

Reply to
BlueZoo

Does it include free legal defense when the S&C arrive?

Reply to
linnix

And this is free information, right????? Cause surely if you really care about me that you'll offer this great information for free?

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Let me guess- you signed up for "off peak" power. And for this info you want money?

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

Ancient_Hacker wrote in news:1190150904.851327.162690 @y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

Or one of those PF cap scams.

Reply to
Gary Tait

I see you have discovered the Kevin Trudeau method. Don't sell any products, just sell books that describe them.

Reply to
Richard Henry