Getting started with automation

Hello, I would like to start my first project. My goal is to create a
board with an Ethernet interface and and couple digital I/Os.
I would like to program the webserver, and business logic, but I am
not interested in implementing TCP/IP.
Could you please point me in the right direction?
Reply to
Will Entriken
Hello,
Will Entriken a écrit :
You could start with an arduino + ethernet shield. There is a lot of documentation and samples all around the web :

Franssoa
Reply to
Franssoa