Getting started with automation

Hello, I would like to start my first project. My goal is to create a board with an Ethernet interface and and couple digital I/Os.

I would like to program the webserver, and business logic, but I am not interested in implementing TCP/IP.

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Reply to
Will Entriken

Hello,

Will Entriken a écrit :

You could start with an arduino + ethernet shield. There is a lot of documentation and samples all around the web :

Franssoa

Reply to
Franssoa

Microchip.com