Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Press Release - Ada 2012 Language Rationale Published
----------------------------------------------------------------------- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Ada 2012 Language Rationale Published New educational resource by Ada expert John Barnes explains key Ada...

New product development time officially falls to 3 months in Far East
New product development time officially falls to 3 months in Far East --------------------------------------------------------------------- The time taken to develop new products has officially now...
3
3

kmalloc()ing HUGE buffers in excess of 1Gb - bigphysarea alternatives?
I have got a high speed multi-channel data acquisition PCIE device that would benefit from allocating huge buffers for the dma controller. I have got a system with 48Gb of ram and I would like to lock...
10
10

Help with app Crash
Greetings I have created my 1st android app The app crashes while users take the quiz. This is driving me crazy! Can someone help?

Freescale Embedded Job
An innovative cutting edge startup Audio and Cloud focused startup is looking for a talented developers to supplement our growing team and work on an innovative "rock the industry" type product....

Help with Review
I have just launched this Linux Course course Though I made every effort to cover all topics, I think there is room for improvement in the course material Can you expert advice?

SK hynix memory solutions is hiring Firmware Engineers in San Jose, CA
We have multiple openings for Senior or Junior level engineers. It?s not hard? we are just asking for great coders who can join our team of codin g superstars. SK Hynix Memory Solutions is located in...

Samsung hires astro-turfing firm to shill developer forums
users/ Failed MBA's reaching out to trolls again to further their respective company without looking at the alternatives and / or discussing their needs with the open source community openly in active...
1
1

Samsung admits and blames ad agency (astro-turfing company) for trying to bribe developers
Of course their tactics were wrong!! They are the tactics of failed MBAs reaching out to industrial strength trolls who bleat and rant all day and all night wasting time, money and resources without...
1
1

Leapmotion controller works with Ubuntu
Leapmotion controller works with Ubuntu --------------------------------------- Leap motion controller under the hood - two cameras and 3 infrared LEDs. "gimmick" demos. In future there will be a lot...
2
2

The average open sourcerer
The average open sourcerer -------------------------- What is the average open sourcerer these days? He/she got Linux intel PC, tablets running Linux, some USB stick type of computer to play with, a...

Intel reports it has lost a third of its revenue
Intel reports it has lost a third of its revenue ------------------------------------------------ Big changes ahead for the Linux desktop market. No one wants intel products any more. Its all turning...
1
1

Re: Analyst: Tests showing Intel smartphones beating ARM were rigged
I really don't understand which part Intel does not understand from all this. They need to make a lower power consumption ARM competing chip and sell it at a lower price for less performance than an...
1
1

Noob - Embedded Linux
I have wireless bridge that is having some software issues. I ran nmap and figured out that it is running Linux. Running: Linux 2.4.X OS CPE: cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:2.4 OS details: Linux 2.4.9 -...
4
4

Probleim in accessing DS18B20 over GPIO Pin using phytec phyCore AM3359 baord
Dear all, I am using phytec phyCore AM3359 board and would like to access DS18B20 via available gpio pins at GPIO Expansion board. Please tell me how to do it? Following i explain briefly what i have...