X Windows for your embedded systems

Hello Developers,

We have developed the smallest and fastest X windows compatible Xlib implementation. Smallest configuration is < 1MB while being 2X faster the traditional X.

Please check out

for more information.

Regards Vasant

Reply to
vkanchan

Hi, You forgot to specify the license type hoping for LGPL or similar ;-) Are sources available ?

Reply to
Jason

Is a commercial software solution and no code is available.

Reply to
Mandoch

I don't object to commercial offers, but "no code available" is strictly no-no.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell

Yup. We have machines in the field that are 30 years old. We have to have full source and full rights to anything we use....

Commercial/closed source is of no use to us.

Reply to
CptDondo

wrong. you may have X-window, X11 or X, but no "windows". please learn about trade marks.

X is fine :-)

greetings!

Reply to
Michael

While he's doing that you can learn about the shift key.

Reply to
ellis

Nonsense. Lots of people make windows. Pella makes windows. Anderson makes windows. The X consortium makes windows. Microsoft makes Microsoft Windows. That's the name of the product they have a trademark on. Please learn about trademarks.

Reply to
Tim Keck

*g you must be german.

and you missed the X (not x)