MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows

Hello Developers,

We have a new release (1.6 ) of MicroXwin- Our high performance X
windows implementation.
This release includes:
1. Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
2. Support for XRender extension.
3. Xlib support for Cursor themes and Animated cursors.

Gtkperf benchmark on Debian 5 shows a whopping 66% speed improvement
over Xorg.

Please visit http://www.microxwin.com and try our demos.

Regards
Vasant

Re: MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows

Shame you don't GPL this and submit it fro inclusion into the kernel... I'd
probably use it then... But BSD licensing is not for me... neither is
closed, proprietary binary blobs....

Re: MicroXwin- Smallest and fastest X windows

I second that, while the idea is great(something we all wanted maybe) but
I don't think I will be using it with your current licensing schema.

Site Timeline