librarys on target

hello,

i have the problem that my programs that i compile with an cross compiler
on my host system don´t work on the target because they are missing shared
librarys. i have a look at the binarys with ldd and i can see that the
binarys are linked against the library on my build system and not on my
rootfs on the target.

How can i compile an application with my building host which is running on
my target with the librarys on the right position?

Axel

Re: librarys on target

maybe you have to specify -rpath or -rpath-link for the linker. Or add
some option to the ./configure call.

Nikolaus

Site Timeline