Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Embedded Linux cross compiler for arm target
November 17, 2005, 10:29 am
rate this thread
Re: Embedded Linux cross compiler for arm target
others implies that you configure the kernel headers for that. If you
haven't already done so, you should really get the book "Building
Embedded Linux Systems" by Karim Yaghmour and follow the instructions in
it to build your cross development environment.
Otherwise, some boards come with a pre-configured cross compiling
environment, like the ELDK, provided by DENX (www.denx.de). You would
have to check that for your target hardware.
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Kuchenka Mastercook typ 3400 programator - co w zamian
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)