eCos - synthetic linux target

Is anybody familiar with building eCos applications for the linux = synthetic target?

--=20 Karsten P. Hoffmann 3M Deutschland GmbH (no replies to the given email address please, it's just a spam = collector :-) )

Reply to
Karsten P. Hoffmann

target? Familiar is a big word, but I already done that. Can you ask uour question ?

The online documentation was clear enough for me.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Chevillot
Reply to

Hi Guillaume!

Guess, I found my problem when compiling the examples: I've overseen = some warnings about missing definitions regarding 'printf'. So the = executable did nothing. After installing the missing packages, = everything was fine.

Thanks for your answer, anyway -- it gave me the hint, that it was = obviosly my mistake :-)

Best regards,

-Karsten.

--=20 Karsten Hoffmann

Reply to