Where is rwlock_t defined?

As referenced by Linux Device Drivers OReilly book

I have RedHat 9 and am struggling to find the definition of this type.

TIA
Martin

Re: Where is rwlock_t defined?

grep -r "rwlock_t" *

from /usr/src/linux.../include soon discovers it in asm-* spinlock.h
where ... is replaced by your kernel version number and * is replaced by
your architecture.  Took longer to type this ...

--
Trevor Barton
Isotek Electronics Ltd, 9 Clayton Wood Bank, Leeds, LS16 6QZ, UK.

Martin

Ltd.

Site Timeline