DS1305 RTC clock driver needed

Hello folks,

does anyone know whether a linux driver or application exists for the Dallas
DS1305 RTC clock?

Best regards,

--
Markus Pietrek

(Remove _nospam from email address before replying)

Re: DS1305 RTC clock driver needed
Dallas

Hi,
we have scheduled to develop one,
but it isn't yet available at the moment.

Are you planning to use it by SPI or memory mapped ?

Regards

Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering  (x86 and ARM)
Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software
Via Pascoli, 3  - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA
Tel./Fax (++39) +35 - 255.235 - www.koansoftware.com

Re: DS1305 RTC clock driver needed
Hi Marco,

Your schedule will probably be behind mine as it should be finished this
week :-(

I have to use the 3 wire mode as the hardware is already designed. So I have
to use the NetARM+50's GPIO pins and toggle them manually :-( But of course
the hardware access functions will be separated from the DS1305 functions,
so code could be shared.

Initially I have to be able to read/write the date and time only.

Bye,

--
Markus Pietrek

(Remove _nospam from email address before replying)

Site Timeline