DS1305 RTC clock driver needed

Hello folks,

does anyone know whether a linux driver or application exists for the Dallas DS1305 RTC clock?

Best regards,

--
Markus Pietrek

(Remove _nospam from email address before replying)
Reply to
Markus Pietrek

Dallas

Hi, we have scheduled to develop one, but it isn't yet available at the moment.

Are you planning to use it by SPI or memory mapped ?

Regards

Marco Cavallini ============================================== Koan s.a.s. - Software Engineering (x86 and ARM) Linux and WinCE solutions for Embedded and Real-Time Software Via Pascoli, 3 - 24121 Bergamo - ITALIA Tel./Fax (++39) +35 - 255.235 -

Marco Cavallini

Hi Marco,

Your schedule will probably be behind mine as it should be finished this week :-(

I have to use the 3 wire mode as the hardware is already designed. So I have to use the NetARM+50's GPIO pins and toggle them manually :-( But of course the hardware access functions will be separated from the DS1305 functions, so code could be shared.

Initially I have to be able to read/write the date and time only.

Bye,