building tripwire on PPC with Monta Vista

Hello World.

I am having a great amount of difficulty building from the source files for tripwire (fetched from sourceforge.net) on a PPC running Monta Vista's distribution of Linux. Specifically, the make process is failing here:

c++ -I../stlport -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused

-Wno-uninitialized -ftemplate-depth-32 -O2 complex.cpp -c -o obj/GCC/Release/complex.o In file included from ../stlport/complex:40, from complex.cpp:21: ../stlport/wrap_std/complex:16:39: ../g++-include/complex: No such file or directory

Could someone shed some light on the matter? I have tried to look into both Suse's and Yellowdoglinux's dist., but they are of on help.

Within the numerous makefiles, there is a macro that defines the STL location for complex. There isn't a "g++-inlclude/complex" file or directory (as the message indicates), but I do not know where these values are propagated.

Regards,

HanSon

Reply to
HanSon