where can I get 80188 embedded C compiler?

I have the Paradigm 5.0 Linker/Locator to generate ROMable images using Borland or MSC. Email for details.

Backwards email address

Greg m o c DOT p h AT n e r d l o h AT g e r g

Reply to
Greg Holdren

Hello. who knows 80188 embedded C compiler? where can I get it?

Thanks.

Reply to
google-rambo88

Did you try bcc?

Are you not happy with the previous responses, as you are asking again?

80188 is just a plain 16-bit 80x86 with an 8 bit data bus and some embedded peripherals. Look for 8086 translators.
--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Since you're asking in c.o.l.e, must be talking about ELKS, and the ELKS website has links to download the toolchain.

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Sign my PETITION.
                                  at
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards