Visual Basic 6 Appz on XPe

Hi there,

excuse me for the dumby ansewer but I'm new here! ;)

Can I installa a Microsoft Visual Basic 6 application on XPe?

Thanx alot!

Reply to
.::[ zerodefex ]::.

You'd be better off asking this is a Microsoft embedded newsgroup - this is (as the name suggests) a Linux group, so VB6 and XPe are not relevant here.

Blane.

Reply to
Blane Bramble

is

here.

Argh! Excuse me, I'm sure to send the question to another group! ;-P

Reply to
.::[ zerodefex ]::.