IEEE Standards (OT?)

Hi!

This may be a little bit of topic, but I hope some of you might have an answer for me: I'm interested in IEEE 802.15.4 (WPAN standard, ZigBee builds on that). Recently the appropriate PDF appeared on

Am I right, that I'm allowed to use this PDF to build a 802.15.4 stack and open source it? What If I want to sell my work? I read the licnese agreement, but it only covers things like not to redistribute the PDF.

MfG

Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian Schildt