UMass Amherst LUG

UMass Amherst Linux User Group

We would like to invite anyone interested to check out our newly established LUG at UMass Amherst. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to help out in this early developing community.

We are looking for a way to get donated boxed Linux distro's to give out as door prizes. Our group would love to hear from anyone with successful past experience in doing this. We hope this will get more students to stumble onto the Linux community...

Regards UMass LUG Team

Reply to
Eric Lajoie