Webinar: Introduction - Building Embedded Linux Images with the Yocto Project - Part 1

We invite you to join our next webinar (part 1 of a two-part series) if you
 want to learn about building a Linux image for your product. The webinar w
ill be conducted by our engineer Brandon Shibley and Jeff Osier-Mixon of th
e Yocto? Project. During this webinar we will tell you how to leverage the
Yocto Project and associated tools to configure, build, and maintain a spec
ialized Linux image. Brandon will walk you through the setup of a build env
ironment and the building of the standard Toradex evaluation Linux image. I
t will be followed by a summary of the associated build tools. For more inf
ormation on the Webinar and registration details check out this link: https
://www.toradex.com/webinars/building-embedded-linux-images-with-the-yocto-p
roject-introduction

Speakers:

Brandon Shibley, Field Application Engineer, Toradex
Jeff Osier-Mixon, Community Manager for the Yocto Project, Intel Corporatio

Date and Time: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 09:00 - 10:00 (CEST) & 10:00 -
11:00 (PST)

Site Timeline