uclinux c++

Does uclinux for arm7tdmi (uc-libc) support c++ ?

Reply to
km

claims that uclibc for arm supports c++. I'm arm-ignorant, so I don't know how the arm variants differ, but from my distant vantage point, your chances look good.

For what it's worth, if you have trouble finding or building a toolchain,

might help; a patch is available that adds uclibc support.

- Dan

Reply to
Dan Kegel