Smallest uClinux configuration

I am trying to get uClinux to run in under 2MB of RAM without flash and if possible to still have networking support. All I need is basic command line support and the ability to load and execute one additional program.

I'd guess that a bunch of people have tried this before and would appreicate any help/suggestions on how best to setup the uClinux build configuration.

Thanks, Justin

Reply to
Justin Erickson

You can do it, but it will be tight. You will also need to consider how to boot your system each time, if you have no persistent storage.

List archives are indexed nicely by google, just add the term "microblaze-uclinux" to your search terms.

Regards,

John

Reply to