uClinux autofs

hi everybody

i m trying to mount and umount by using autofs on uClinux, not by
hotplug event.

i can automount my usb by hotplug event, but umount is a problem.

i think i can auto unmount my usb device after 60 seconds when usb
device used with autofs.

now uclinux-dist have autofs filesystem. but i can't find autofs, hal
and dbus daemon.

is there anybody to try this?!

thanks!!!

Re: uClinux autofs
hi everybody

i m trying to mount and umount by using autofs on uClinux, not by
hotplug event.

i can automount my usb by hotplug event, but umount is a problem.

i think i can auto unmount my usb device after 60 seconds when usb
device used with autofs.

now uclinux-dist have autofs filesystem. but i can't find autofs, hal
and dbus daemon.

is there anybody to try this?!

thanks!!!

Site Timeline