mcf5282 uclinux

Hi all, I was trying to compile uClinux kernel onto MCF5282 from Motorola M68 coldfire series. I took binaries of tool chain from the site and started compiling the kernel. I am everytime getting error "mmu not defined in structure" and in some part of code acct.c.

Did anybody comeover this problem? Can anybody guide me over? I will be grateful for any support. Thanks Giri

Reply to
news.t-online.de