uclinux ..testing..

Hi All,

uClinux is the OS being ported .I understand that LTP is a wonderful source for a complete test of the kernel.It has got all necessary resource manipulation and access that I sit to wonder what else to add :) .

I need to first cross compile LTP to decide on the failed cases,again Im pretty confused how to incorporate the LTP in the flash ..NFS I guess should be the only alternative .So do you think the runalltests.. can actively participate in this scenario ? Again Im pretty sure there are some tricky bugs the kernel hosts that wouldnt come to light until opened :) ..

U-Boot is the bootloader that is employed..critical areas that shuldnt be of our mind..the sectios that are prone to be buggy..??

Any referencesor links that details the exception that has to be handled on booting(when something is missing)..or specific uClinux..

The SDRAM overall size is around 32mb.Presently im taking my trials over the 2.4 version..before running over the 2.6(developed)..

Suggestions are welcome

Regards, Amit

Reply to
AMIT PURI