apache embedded

I need to build a minimal apache config for a linux based embedded system...

All I need is very basic (plain text) authentication, php support (I know I have to compile libphp), and i18n support...

I also need to make sure that apache can work off a read-only fs - no caching. Ever. I have a minimal tmpfs available...

I would appreciate any guidance (howto, etc) about building apache for embedded systems....

Reply to
Captain Dondo

take a look at KLone, it can run with or without a filesystem, it is very compact, and gives you dynamicity without PHP or any other middleware.

barbato