Tutorial on Device Drivers

Here is a tutorial on Device Drivers

I am planning to write an equivalent tutorial for startes in Linux. Any comments are welcome. Also if you are looking for some one to do embedded developement in Linux (LSP/Device drivers, feel free to contact me). I am knowledgable and hands on both in Linux and VxWorks. I will help you understand if Linux is the right solution for your need or not. I am available for cosulatncy for $60/hour (I used to charge $100.00, Linux guys need discount:-)) Willing to travel.

I have good knowldge of ethernet/Ip/Sonet/T1/Fpgas and PowerPc. Have good references too.

603-42-9153
Reply to
Prasad