recommendation

I have a radiusserver and a small database running on a linux server.
I would like to switch from that server to a system without any moving
parts. That system should have one ethernet port and up to 1GB of ram.
As I do not have no idea, which product would fit for that needs, I'd
like to hear some recommendations.
Thanks
Norbert Wegener

Re: recommendation
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:39:20 +0200

Advantech has some very nice $100 class SBC PCI boards.  My
embedded Linux runs great on them, just plug video, KBD, lan
and mouse to them.  Below is an example...

http://www.advantech.com/products/Model.asp?Category_ID=1-1TGW90&BUAC%G&PDEC %

TonyB

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds
change color and fall from the trees.
   David Letterman (1947 - )

--
  __      __  _     I N C.               http://www.sysdev.org