PPC boot

HI , I am trying to use system ACE controller + flash card, to boot my PPC embedded in Virtex 2pro. After initial boot, the PPC will make a choice on downloading one of many .ace files. I would like to know is this possible using system ACE CF controller. I read the data sheet, they mentioned abt MPU to CF interface. I am looking for specific details/applicatin notes, on how to boot ppc from System ACE I have V2pro xc2vp4 ff672 MEMEC board, and System ACE cf controller with 128MB flash card. I would appreciate any assistance Thank you RAm

Reply to
ram

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (ram) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Don't forget to post in comp.sys.powerpc.tech too.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell