TS Linux question - please help

TS Linux developer's manual says that I should explicitly link to the libraries to avoid any glibc mismatch. Being new to Linux I have no idea how to do this. I have unpacked the entire library in a directory and tried using LDFLAGS but it did not work. I want gcc to use glibc 2.2.5 from the libraries provided by TS Linux and not my glibc 3.xx. Any suggestion?

Regards, Am Khan

Reply to
Am Khan

Check the man page for ld and search for LD_LIBRARY_PATH; they may be talking about that. It might also help to use static linking rather than dynamic.

Reply to
Rusty Wright