TS Linux question - please help

TS Linux developer's manual says that I should explicitly link to the
libraries to avoid any glibc mismatch.  Being new to Linux I have no
idea how to do this.  I have unpacked the entire library in a
directory and tried using LDFLAGS but it did not work. I want gcc to
use glibc 2.2.5 from the libraries provided by TS Linux and not my
glibc 3.xx. Any suggestion?

Regards,
Am Khan

Re: TS Linux question - please help
Check the man page for ld and search for LD_LIBRARY_PATH; they may be
talking about that.  It might also help to use static linking rather
than dynamic.

Site Timeline