Porting problem with TS 5500

I am working on a school project and trying to port some c/c++ CGIs and some libraries like Cgicc, libxml and libxslt to a TS 5500. However, I am getting GLIBC_2.3 not found. I am assuming this is because I am using glibc 2.3.x on my computer but TS 5500 has glibc

2.2.5. Can I put glibc 2.2.5 on my computer or glibc 2.3.x on TS 5500? will it resolve my problem? I am new to linux and any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Tamim

Reply to
Am Khan