spansion flash

Hi
Can anybody tell me the driver drive spansion flash is CFI driver or
AMD/JEDEC driver or both not ?????? my flash can't find in kernel,
always prompt that found no physical device on zero, I trace the road
of kernel executing, it can't obtain mtd_info after calling cfi_probe
and jedec_probe.

Thanks&Regards
Kevin

Re: spansion flash
Kevin,
Spansion is AMD and CFI compatible.  Note that on the 1Gbit device,
there is an errata in that the CFI probe does not generate the correct
sector count.  The device returns a value of 0x300 instead of 0x400.
Spansion is aware of this and will be fixing it
in a later rev of the silicon.  Not sure if this is related to your
problem, but figured I'd mention it anyway.
Ed