Flash Drive??

    I am bit confused with the terminology . Can someone please clarify?

Is EUSB Flash Drive is same as "Flash Memory" that uses MTD drivers to
access the disk?
Or. Is it a normal hard disk that are normally used in traditional PC's..

Thanks
Uday

Re: Flash Drive??

No.

It is SCSI over USB.

Re: Flash Drive??
Hey..Thanks for the clarification..
Where can i get more info on this???

Thanks
Uday
PC's..

Re: Flash Drive??

I'm not sure.  eUSB is a brand name for the implementation by SMC.  You
might want to google for usb-storage, that's the name of the kernel module.

Re: Flash Drive??

clarify?
drivers to
traditional

If it is USB Certified then you can just read the USB Mass Storage Spec
and any related spec sited within those docs.

http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs#approved
-- Scroll down to 'Mass Storage'

  --yaipa

Site Timeline