Re: DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

DataBase DataBase DataBase DataBase

>Porfessional Programmable Database Ver. 2.0 >2.1 Million Record Capacity. >Search Rate: 2000/Records/Second.
1000 seconds to do a search? WTHeck are you doing, linear searching every record, using some interpretive language? I can do better than that in PowerBasic, on a 5-year old PC.
DataBase Type: Random Access. >Can Create Unlimited Databases. >Programmable fields for any Application. >Build Time One Second, (Auto Creates DB). >Setup Time: Instantly, Just Enter DB Name. >Ultra Easy to Learn (Typically 30 Seconds)

Another ludicrous timing!

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

He wrote a crap program with outdated DB tools. He changes the name every round of spam and has been at it for years. Anyway, who would want 'Porfessional' software? He writes like Maynard.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell