SpartanII + ARM7 Question

Hello,

I am doing a project to build a system to receive GPS signals.

I selected a Baseband Processor Zarlink GP4020 which has a ARM7TDMI core
embened inside it.

Now I want to add a FPGA(SpartanII XC2S200) to assist it in some arithmatic
computation. And I want to use a Dual Port SRAM to store the temporary data
and make the main processor and the FPGA communicate with each other.

My question is : In what way can this two chip synchronize the process with
each other? (maybe about timing and signal exchange)

Thank you

Regards
Patrick

Site Timeline