Mplayer on MontaVista CEE 3.1

I'm having trouble compiling/running open source Mplayer on MV CEE 3.1.

Anyone have any tips/tricks?

Thanks

Re: Mplayer on MontaVista CEE 3.1

Re: Mplayer on MontaVista CEE 3.1
Was this supposed to be Netiquette 101 or what?

I'm not a newbie in IT, just MontaVista.

If you don't know the answer, then don't reply.

Always assume that posters have searched other relevant groups for the
answer.

Re: Mplayer on MontaVista CEE 3.1

It's supposed to explain how to ask a question. You're having trouble
doing something, but you didn't explain what the trouble was. You asked
if anyone had any "tips or tricks", which is semantically redundant.

If you can't ask a question properly, you will never get an answer.

Re: Mplayer on MontaVista CEE 3.1

Well, as I can see who the 'newbie' is here I won't bother to debate
semantics with you or provide an explanation of implied grammar since this
is not an English language resource group.

 > If you can't ask a question properly, you will never get an answer.

If you don't know the possible problems associated with compiling open
source on an an unsupported platform, don't respond at all.

Site Timeline