Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Modem driver for embedded Linux
February 29, 2008, 8:10 am
rate this thread
Re: Modem driver for embedded Linux
Do you mean a modem that is done without hardware in software for the
system processor ant that can be used by the IP-Stack to do PPP ?
AFAIK, for the OS the driver needs to look like a serial port driver
(with a modem attached).
Of course designing such a driver is really "interesting" task. :)
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » WHO experts weigh in on COVID-19 vaccine dose interval
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Dyrektywa o zakazie obrotu prekursorami materiał ów wybuchowych
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)