TCPIP/FTP embedded

Hi group,

I am a fairly recent newbie to embedded systems and am trying to do an x86 ROM-DOS based app that needs to interface through a std RS-232 serial port to a modem.

I need to use TCPIP and FTP to send and receive files.

While I understand the basic concept, I need to locate some source and /or libraries (Borland C 4.x compatible) that could do that for me.

CPU is AMD Elan (386 work alike) with the RTKernel RTOS and RAM is no constraint as I have about 400K available for the app. I would prefer source so that I can study it but for now a no-source lib would also be OK.

Any help is greatly aappreciated.

Cheers Harnek

Reply to
S. Harnek

Arcom Control Systems has some ROM-DOS based development kits which do exactly what you are wanting. Look at the EIIA dev kit, as well as the Merlin, and ELAN-104NC.

Regards Dave T.

source

Reply to
AVRFreak

source

Try

TheDoc

See:

Regards, Richard.

source

Reply to
Richard

Hi group,

Thanks for the feedback. I will check the info out.

Regards, Harnek

Reply to
S. Harnek